Tuesday, July 2, 2013
July 6 kicks off the series, with a screening of Grease (PG), beginning at dusk. Deep Eddy Movie Nights will continue on Saturdays through August 3, 2013. Pool-goers are encouraged to enjoy the show from the grassy slope, concrete steps, or to bring along an inner tube for floating in the refreshing 70F water.
Admission fees cover both the movie and pool entry for the day:
- FREE Infant (under 12 months)
- $1.00 Child 1 to 11 years
- $2.00 Junior 12 to 17 years
- $3.00 Adult 18 to 61 years
- $1.00 Senior 62 years +
- July 6 - Grease (PG)
- July 13 - Hunger Games (PG-13)
- July 20 - Amazing Spider-Man (PG-13)
- July 27 - Wreck-It Ralph (PG)
- August 3 - The Avengers (PG-13)
For more information, call 512-472-8546.