Monday, February 18, 2013
Just Between Friends also offers a special pre-sale on Thursday, February 21, from 3:30 - 8 p.m. for first time parents, grandparents, teachers, and military families. Sign up for a free JBF account in order to register and reserve a spot in the pre-sale, as they normally fill up fast! After creating your account and password, you will need to click on the pink "sign up" button next to the event listed in your profile. To register for the pre-sale, you are supposed to select "First Time Parent" or "Teacher", but I only saw "Teacher", "Grandparent," and "Shopper" listed. After clicking on one of these options, you will receive a confirmation email, which will serve as your ticket for the pre-sale. You will be allowed one guest to attend the pre-sale with you. Children are allowed at the pre-sale, but please leave wagons at home. Volunteer Presale Pass, Consignor or Guest Presale Pass, or Online Registration Confirmation Email is required to enter.
Just Between Friends Sale Schedule:
- Thursday, February 21, 3:30 - 8 p.m. -- Special pre-sale (registration required, space is limited)
- Friday, February 22, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. -- Open to the public. $2 admission for ages 18 and up, or free, using the coupon above.
- Saturday, February 23, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. -- Half Price Day, with many items 50% off their original tagged prices. Admission is free.
2. ABC Children's Sale -- February 22 - 23, 2013, First Evangelical Free Church, 4220 Monterey Oaks Blvd. The MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group at First Evangelical Free Church in South Austin is hosting its fourth annual consignment sale featuring quality kids, baby and maternity items. Cash and credit cards only. Childcare available for $5.
- Friday, February 22, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (with additional discounts from 12 - 4 p.m.)
3. Just Between Friends Georgetown/ Round Rock -- February 28 - March 2, 2013, Georgetown Church of Christ, 1525 W University Ave, Georgetown (Hwy 29 & DB Wood Rd).
- Tuesday, February 26, 6 - 10 p.m. - Exclusive Presale for first-time parents (at 6 p.m.) and teachers (at 7 p.m.). No children allowed, except nursing infants. They don't have a limit to the number of registrations for Presale night. But for first-time moms, this has to be your first time attending this particular JBF sale and your baby has to be under 1 year old. First-time moms can bring one guest with them. Teachers have to have their teacher ID with them. No guests. Here is a link to the website page with the information about Presale qualifications.
- Thursday, February 28, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. - Open To the Public. $5 Admission. (You can not use the above printable coupon for this JBF sale.)
- Friday, March 1, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. - Open to the public. Free admission.
- Saturday, March 2, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Half Price Sale Day! Free Admission.
4. Fairytale Threads -- March 14 - 16, 2013, 1420 Toro Grande, Cedar Park. Join us for our fabulous Cedar Park Spring Event. We will be selling spring and summer clothes in maternity and newborn-youth 16 sizes, toys, books, DVDs, furniture, and gear. There's a New Moms Pre-Sale event before the sale officially opens to the public. Visa, Mastercard, and cash only.
- Wednesday, March 13, 5 p.m. -- New Moms Pre-Sale (registration required, space is limited)
- Thursday, March 14, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. -- Open to the public.
- Friday, March 15, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. -- Open to the public (many items will be 25% off).
- Saturday, March 16, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. -- Open to the public (many items will be 50% off).
5. MamaCents -- March 22 - 24, 2013, Marchesa Hall & Theatre, 6226 Middle Fiskville Rd., Austin. MamaCents Consignment Events are a savvy, sensible way to shop for great deals. Whether picking up toys, books, children’s clothing, baby furnishings, maternity or women’s wear, you’ll find something for the family while feeling good about “going green”, getting great items that won’t go to waste in someone’s closet or thrown to the curb. Register for the expectant and first time mom (with baby under 6 months) presale. Space is limited!
- Thursday, March 21, 7 - 9 p.m. -- VIP/Expectant and first time mom (baby under 6 months) pre-sale (registration required, space limited). MamaCents accepts cash, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Friday, March 22, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. -- Open to the public.
- Saturday, March 23, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. -- Open to the public.
- Sunday, March 24, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. -- Open to the public (many items 50% off).
Image credit: Fairytale Threads